Industry stakeholders have a growing need to share data and risk between providers, plans, and patients and to find new ways to collaborate around patient health. The EXL Landa CareRadius suite
is designed to allow insurers, providers, plan participants and ACOs to increase collaboration, provide insights through analytics, improve health and find savings throughout the process.
CareRadius is a flexible platform designed to integrate a payer’s internal and external data to streamline workflows, support collaboration among healthcare professionals and drive better health decision making with analytics. Product Sheet
CareRadius is the collaborative care desktop that delivers a robust, configurable 360-degree view of members to foster care collaboration from wellness to chronic condition management. The system can adapt to the changing healthcare environment enabling better care management that results in greater compliance and pay-for-performance. CareRadius allows health plans, providers and members to share relevant tools and real-time clinical data for better health decision-making.
The Health Revolution Group
EXL Landa has extended its technology offerings to include:
- Data analytics/analysis and member profiling to improve clinical interventions and disease management results
- Multi-channel mobile care alerts to provide full-circle outreach, education and actions between health plans and members
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD) Exchange for admission avoidance and reduction
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO) technology hub to manage risk and bundled payment populations
To contact EXL Landa about the Health Revolution Group click here
Hospital IT Solutions
EXL Landa's Maxsys II is a comprehensive, integrated member-centric medical management software product. Designed for single and multi-site healthcare organizations, Maxsys II automates and simplifies critical business functions to help minimize risks in the care continuum.
A suite of quality and resource management modules, a workflow and process improvement application, and decision support capabilities enables:
- Faster care authorizations
- Decreased denials
- Increased productivity
- Improved quality of care
- Improved risk management; and
- Improved patient service and satisfaction
Maxsys II’s modules and toolkits can be licensed individually or together, making the product unique in the industry. To contact EXL Landa about its hospital solutions click here