Home » About
At EXL, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact. We work as a strategic partner to help our clients streamline business operations, improve corporate finance, manage compliance, better adapt to change, and create new channels for growth.
Serving organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics, we deliver solutions from wherever clients need them. EXL also provides functional services, such as finance and accounting, legal support, and analytics to even more industries, including professional services, retail, manufacturing and energy. Headquartered in New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and South Africa.
Ours is a company built on value and trust. Our core values are innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect. We take client service seriously; and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
To download our corporate overview please click here.
- Incorporated in Delaware
- Opened first delivery center in Noida, India
- Surpassed 1,000 employees
- Conseco acquired EXL and operates as its wholly owned subsidiary
- Achieved TPA license
- Bought back EXL from Conseco by management along with Oak Hill Partners and Financial Technology Ventures
- EXL Management with Oak Hill Capital Partners and FT Ventures buys back EXL from Conseco
- Opened UK office
- Surpassed 5,000 employees
- Listed on NASDAQ
- Acquired Inductis, one of the largest and most successful analytics players with a global delivery model
- Surpassed 10,000 employees
- Identified as a “Top 100 Hot Growth Companies” by BusinessWeek
- Expanded to the Philippines with addition of new delivery center in Manila
- Expanded to Europe under multiyear deal with the Czech Republic’s Schneider Logistics
- Expanded operations in India with new delivery centers in Noida and Jaipur.
- Acquired PDMA Inc., maker of the insurance policy administration platform LifePRO®
- Acquired Landacorp, makers of the CareRadius® platform, to boost EXL’s healthcare and technology services offering
- Surpassed 20,000 employees
- Adopted the Business EXLerator Framework® that embeds analytics and technology into business process solutions
- Acquired insurance platform provider LISS Systems, bolstering digital customer capabilities
- EXL acquires banking analytics services firm IQR Consulting
- Surpassed 25,000 employees
- Acquired Datasource Consulting, LLC, a data management company, deepening EXL’s investment in Analytics