We help companies balance vision and practicality to develop compliance roadmaps that produce results today while guiding and managing major changes tomorrow. We work with audit and compliance executives to give them increased assurance, deeper real-time Insights into deficiencies, early warning signals, and reduce audit fatigue.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Internal audit co-sourcing
- Compliance target operating model
- Audit and compliance automation
- Data protection and EU-GDPR
- Solvency II, Basel III/BCBS 239
- Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
- BREXIT advisory
- MAR 205, HIPAA, AML/KYC, 23 NYCRR 500 (NYDFS), FCPA, PCI DSS, OFAC and others
- Cyber security audit
- Audit and fraud analytics
- Vendor / third-party risks and controls assessment
- Fraud analytics implementation
Digital Intelligence is the foundation of everything we do, and the inspiration for our ideas and research.
For businesses that aren't satisfied by good enough, or profitable enough, we use Digital Intelligence to deliver real results.
EXL combines a sophisticated advisory approach with executional rigor to overcome our clients’ most urgent challenges by bringing the power of industry domain, data, and digital technologies together to enable organizations to re-defining their markets, re-engaging with their customers, re-configuring their cost bases, and re-imagining their business models. We bring Digital Intelligence to life through our Digital EXLerator Framework®, which orchestrates how humans and technology combine together to drive tangible business outcomes.
EXL has extensive experience solving complex operational, process and industry problems for 500+ global customers around the world. Our consultants bring an industry domain, customer experience and digitization capabilities to drive industry, function and process transformation.