A top 3 Pharmaceutical company headquartered in Europe.
A leading pharmaceutical company was struggling to solve its issues with sales and marketing reporting that delivered poor insights resulting affecting business performance. The client needed a single, comprehensive and locally relevant business intelligence solution across Europe.
- Heavily invested in an underutilized sales and marketing data reporting platform
- No single, comprehensive BI solution across Europe
- No standard reports, definitions or visualizations driven by country-specific regulations and cultural issues
- EXL Health delivered a customized solution enabling insights and actions to improve business performance using EXLCIPTM
- Aggregated fragmented pharma sales and marketing data from multiple sources
- Enabled global alignment across countries
- More readily facilitated cross country comparisons
- Designed to scale and adapted as the business changes, providing users with access to information they didn’t previously have
- Aggregation of 150 disparate data sources provides over 3000 sales and marketing professionals with “one version of truth”
- 30% saving on the overall costs was achieved, by removing local sprawl of inconsistent systems to a common harmonized platform
- Commercial teams were able to identify opportunities with accounts and HCPs and align call plans
- Accessible real time, allowing retrieval of valuable insights any place, any time