We derive actionable insights from the depth and breadth of our unique data assets to support the needs of Life Sciences commercial teams.
We combine domain expertise and advanced analytics methodologies to find better ways to discover and keep patients on your therapy.
We leverage our deep relationships with payers, providers, and PBMs to provide payer analytics scoring and help you understand providers rankings.
EXL Health’s data, technology and analytics-enabled solutions and services help life sciences companies quantify cost of care, understand patient journeys, develop provider profiles, and improve market access.
We innovate by leveraging our patient-level data assets and advanced predictive modeling capabilities to offer unique insights on patient populations and personas.
- Follow and understand Patient Treatment Journeys, including start-stop-switch behaviors
- Assess patient risk and impactability and intervenability scores
- Quantify the product compliance/adherence of patient populations
We help profile and segment patient populations, HCPs and healthcare facilities; optimize marketing mix allocations; and develop and launch creative and marketing services.
- Quantify market potential by region
- Assess values and ranking potential of HCPs
- Prioritize hospital targets based on patient treatment opportunities and re-admissions
Market Access Strategy Development
Using RWE data, HEOR analyses, and payer analytics scoring, we help prove a product’s value and maintain stronger relationships with payers, as well as PBMs and providers.
- Quantify total cost of care by various dimensions, including facility, prescriber, region, patient persona, and patient treatment journey
- Improve value-based contract design
- Identify patient outcomes
- Monitor performance of outcomes/value-based contracts
- Adjudicate/monitor arrangements with payers
EXL Health’s Commercial Intelligence Platform (EXLCIPTM) is a data warehousing and insights reporting platform built specifically for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Personalized dashboards, with self-service queries and data feeds in a variety of front-end frameworks
- Fragmented, changing, and highly-complex commercial data under control
- Give business users the insights they need, when they need them – while ensuring a single source of truth
Performance Marketing Solutions
We help organizations unlock the potential of precision marketing and deliver superior performance marketing solutions, helping enhance customer experiences and drive growth.
- We go beyond multi- and omni-channel marketing to deliver opti-channel marketing
- Sophisticated Audience Science Capabilities: Marketing Strategy, Audience Insights and Communication Planning
- End-to-End Marketing Channel and Media: We offer in-house expertise to plan, buy and execute in any marketing channel
- Innovative Creative and Experienced Design Solution: Performance creatives, Experience Design, Decisioning and Personalization
We are focused on meeting the needs of Life Sciences commercial teams.
Always seeking more market intelligence to enhance commercial success.
Market Access/ Managed Markets Strategists
Determining ways to enhance relationships, collaborations, and contract/formulary dialogues with payers and providers.
Marketing and Sales Commercial Teams
Assessing the territories and targets that will optimize commercial success while enhancing ROI by delivering meaningful messages through the most effective digital and non-digital channels.
EXL Health delivers intelligence to shape strategies that transform your business.
Human ingenuity is the foundation of everything we do with our clients to drive success.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Data and Analytics Service Providers, 2020*
KLAS Top Ranking, Risk Adjustment & Analytics, 2020
Leader in NelsonHall's "NEAT: Advanced Analytics BPS 2019"
8 of the top 15 Life sciences companies
*The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Data and Analytics Service Providers, 22 September 2020, Peers