Companies Face Continued Pressure To Reduce Their Total Logistics Costs
The transportation segment presents a large savings potential, with more and more companies find value in optimising their distribution network. By taking a strategic approach to network configuration, organizations can improve their service levels, better manage inventory and reduce freight spend.
EXL provides logistics operations support that can deliver savings up to 20% on current freight costs through logistics optimization projects, dedicated technology, and analytics expertise. By turning a company’s data into actionable insights, EXL evaluates the as-is situation and optimises the distribution network to improve freight cost.
Logistics Engineering studies
- Network visualisations and optimizations
- Time studies and consolidations
- Milkrun concepts
Inbound and Outbound Logistics Procurement
- Carrier cost negotiation
- Carrier contract management
- Optimized distribution network
- Customized transport mode solutions and routing
- Streamlined supply chain
- Positive inventory effect
- Freight cost Improvements – savings up to 20%
EXL LOGISTICS ENGINEERING & PROCUREMENT IS YOUR ANSWER