Protecting our Planet
Protecting the Planet
Protecting the Planet
"At EXL we approach every new initiative in a systematic and thoughtful manner. Our focus on sustainability is no different. We felt the need to develop a strategy that would help enhance our actions in this domain. This strategy provides us with a framework that will enable us to “Lead the Change, Change to Lead".
- Rohit Kapoor, Vice Chairman and CEO
EXL's global footprint endeavors us to keep the environment impact of our operations to a minimum. We are passionate about our commitment to protect the planet, and continuously strive to reduce our carbon footprint, improve energy conservation, minimize waste and develop green infrastructures and operations. In our evergreen pursuit to protect our planet, EXL centers its environmental stewardship efforts around:
- Optimizing Energy: We optimize usage of purchased electricity and hence reducing our Carbon Footprint, steadily but gradually opting for renewable energy sources.
- Waste Minimization: We persistently work on processes to reduce our consumption of paper and plastic and hence reducing our waste.
- Water Conservation: We dedicatedly monitor our raw water consumption and continually improve management programs.
- Carbon Neutrality: We engage in climate actions by marching towards being a Carbon Neutral Organization.
- Compliance: We seek to comply with all applicable environmental regulations. Till date, there were no instances of environmental fines imposed or other negative consequences related to the environmental impact due to our operations
To learn more about our goals to protect our planet and goals in environmental issues, click here
Our environmental targets
- Employee electrical consumption
- Employee water consumption
- Employee paper consumption
Avoid use of single-use plastic commodities
Awards & accolades
IISSM Awards - 3 consecutive years (2018, 2019, and 2020)
Industrial Sector Safety Awards
Safety Excellence Award for Women Safety
Most Sustainable and Environment Friendly organization at Future of Energy Management Summit & Awards 2018
3-Star Rating at CII India South Region EHS Excellence Award 2019
Arogya Healthy Workplace Awards - Silver level
Recognition, 2019 and Gold level Recognition, 2020
Golden Peacock Award for Occupational Health & Safety 2020
Green Contact Center Award by ContactCenterWorld South Africa 2020
World Safety Forum - Global Safety 2020 & 2021, India Environment Award Green Award