Whether working from home or in the office, EXL strives to engage and communicate with our people. That means ensuring our employees, leaders, and teams effectively work, collaborate, and feel connected to each other and our culture. To that end, we’re constantly using and improving digital communications, implementing collaboration platforms, and surveying our people to receive valuable insights into employee sentiment.
Our talent development strategy emphasizes building a distributed workforce for our multifaceted talent needs. We’re focused on developing self-driven, democratized learning and growth experiences for our employees based on their personal goals and skills. This includes using AI, curated libraries, and intelligent web-sourced content. We use data, technology, and business insights to create a global talent network to build our future-ready workforce.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
Our diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) philosophy is to create a fair and inclusive work environment that harnesses the power of diversity to drive organizational success. We remain committed to acquiring and developing diverse talent and building leadership gender diversity across our organization. EXL encourages the formation of employee resource groups (ERG), such as our Women at EXL ERG supporting women at EXL, and our EXL Collage ERG supporting LGBTQ+ people and allies at EXL.
Health, safety, and wellbeing
Our people are our biggest asset, and we are committed to creating a safe and healthy workplace for our them – and we’ve got the awards to prove it.
- International Institute of Security and Safety Management Awards 2018-2022: Industrial Sector Safety Awards in IT/ITeS Category & Safety Excellence Award for Women Safety
- Golden Peacock Awards: 2022 Occupational Health & Safety
- International Safety Awards 2022: British Safety Council: India, UK, US and South Africa
- World Safety Forum: Global Safety Summit 2022: National Environment Award & National Safest Workplace Award
- 2023 Five Star Rating from the British Safety Council in Occupational Health & Safety for our India and UK Centers