Our team helps clients identify, optimize, create, capture and grow business value via our data assets, analytic capabilities, and data management expertise.
- Develop business strategies
- Identify and segment populations
- Assess/monitor population health and member behavior
- Assess/monitor provider behavior
- Acquire customers/ members
- Forecast customer lifetime value
- Design targeted, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Data Engineering: transforming enterprise-wide raw data assets into a corporate asset
- Master Data Management: data quality, data integration, and data governance, resulting in broad, flexible and scalable solutions
- Data Warehousing: design and implement data warehouses, datamarts and data lakes for secure, responsive and reliable access to enterprise-wide information
- Reporting and Analytics: establishing standards and best practices for an enterprise-wide business intelligence solution
- Population Health: identify and stratify current and emerging risk, target highest area of impact and propensity to engage, intervene early, fuel engagement and outreach programs
- Risk Adjustment and Quality: support quality outcomes measures, documentation accuracy, and optimized revenue
- Network Performance:manage provider referral and leakage, steer care and improve provider performance
- Payment Analytics: drive overpayment recovery, identify fraud, waste and abuse and improve provider experience
- Real World Insights: deliver persona and patient-centered insights and outcomes-based contracting
- Customer Experience: reduce first/repeat call and member complaints, improve CSAT
We serve organizations that leverage healthcare data and analytic insights as a corporate asset used to enhance operational effectiveness, optimize corporate finances, and maximize patient care.
- Population/care analytics
- Risk adjustment
- Reimbursement optimization
- Quality reporting
- Payment reporting
- Managing care and coding gaps across populations
- Improving quality measure compliance
- Managing clinical and financial risk of populations
- Optimizing revenue performance
- Enhancing provider network performance
- Patient intelligence
- Market access strategy development
- Outcomes/value-based contracting
- Market effectiveness
For businesses that aren't satisfied with good enough, or profitable enough, we use Digital Intelligence to deliver real results.
Digital Intelligence is the foundation of everything we do and inspires our ideas and research.
EXL’s data collection, aggregation and normalization teams, data management and technology professionals, and advanced analytics and subject matter experts deliver solutions that help our clients address the industry’s most critical challenges in healthcare. We partner with clients to achieve optimized outcomes, both financial and clinical.
These efforts have received recognition from healthcare industry analysts; most recently we were named a Leader in Everest Group's "Healthcare Analytics Services PEAK Matrix Assessment 2019". We were also named Leader in the “IDC MarketScape: U.S. Healthcare Clinical and Financial Analytic BPO Services 2017 Vendor Assessment.” and positioned as a Niche provider in Gartner's "Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers" in 2020.