The primary challenge here was the lack of a robust direct marketing program. Another challenge was the lack of identification between prospects and existing customers. An added challenge was the lack of a feedback mechanism to measure the effectiveness of a DM campaign.
EXL collaborated with the client and worked on the challenges and proposed below solution-
- Created and executed the direct mail strategy and monthly marketing plans.
- Collected multi-bureau credit and non-credit data and perform matching to generate unique identifiers and create the full prospect view
- Generated, maintained, updated and scored the customer propensity models that help identify the target population
- Performed rapid test & learn in the execution that helps to continuously optimize the population selection and creatives
- Match-back was performed with the analysis to identify what could be attributed to the DM channel
- Credit data was employed in running pre-approval campaigns by selecting highly credit-worthy customer
- Designed and executed a robust direct marketing program, including the print and postage
- Robust models in place to identify prospects by employing multi-bureau credit and non-credit data
- The feedback loop helped quantify the effectiveness of the DM campaigns