We get it. Retailers increasingly demand that service providers address top-of-mind objectives.
To meet today's challenges, EXL offers a wide variety of solutions.
- Multi-channel marketing strategy
- Pricing and promotion strategy
- Campaign management
- Media mix modeling
- Spend optimization
- Integrated off- and online profiles
- Market basket analysis
- Recommender engines
- Pay-per-click campaign effectiveness
- Store layout optimization
- Staffing optimization
- Store performance forecasting
- Loss prevention/reduction
- Product localization
- Shrink prediction
- Store feature optimization
- Product portfolio analysis
- Demand forecasting
- Brand analysis
- Vendor management
- Inventory/markdown optimization
- Cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- Competitive intelligence
- Offer and collateral optimization
- Assortment optimization
- Supply chain opportunities
- Customer segmentation
- Lifetime value
- User experience modeling
- Loyalty/attrition modeling
- CSAT/customer satisifaction drivers
- Customer product affinity analysis
- Affiliate programs
- Reactivation campaign/win back strategy
Digital Intelligence is the foundation of everything we do, and inspires our ideas and research.
For businesses that aren't satisfied by good enough, or profitable enough, we use Digital Intelligence to deliver real results.
Data, analytics, robotics. These and other technology tools can never be completely effective – or transformative – unless they’re paired with deep knowledge and experience in the industries to which they are applied.
With one of the largest and award winning teams in advanced analytics and data professionals anywhere, EXL has the expertise and data-driven solutions needed to look deeper into our clients’ processes and business functions. The result: greater efficiency, stronger regulatory compliance frameworks, simplified supply chains, and new channels for growth and profitability.
Whether we’re saving $1.5 billion in annual spend for a client by identifying attrition causes, increasing collections by 66% per hour for another, solving support call spikes, identifying revenue leakage for logistics companies, reducing overpaid medical claims or offering legal support analytics, EXL taps data management, sophisticated modeling capabilities, text and sentiment mining, and proprietary methodologies to deliver high-impact solutions.
By hiring experienced industry leaders, hosting training academies, and making strategic investments in technology and new capabilities, we are able to approach our clients’ businesses with an insider’s understanding.
Bring us your toughest challenges and their seemingly impossibly goals. We are EXL.