- Touchstone Select: Identification models and customized Triage
- Touchstone Arbitration: Advanced tools for improved arbitration outcomes
- Touchstone UM: Change the game for uninsured motorist recovery
- Largest non-carrier subrogation analytics driven platform with 1,200 users
- $1.5B processed annually, several multi-nation carriers, two of the top five US PL carriers
- Connected to 300+ vendors, attorneys and carriers
- 50,000+ arbitrations filed annually
- Deployed globally, with multi-language and multi-currency capability
- Minimal or no IT effort involved. Easy to integrate with multiple claim systems, or can be used as a standalone
EXL’s Subrosource is an industry leading subrogation recovery platform with embedded lifecycle analytics. Subrosource creates value in the identification of opportunities, assignment of recovery strategies and automated execution of recovery steps. The platform enables an efficient service ecosystem for recovery processing and automated demand generation. Subrosource caters to both subrogation for auto insurance and subrogation for property insurance.
EXL can solve for the entire subrogation claim lifecycle. We can bundle and unbundle our solution depending upon a carrier’s needs. EXL has a subrogation ecosystem with improved customer experience for the policy holder, automation, and tools for adjusters for improved decision making, effectively and seamlessly connecting the supply chain for vendors while at the same time driving deep, efficient and improved outcomes for the carrier team.
• 10% recovery improvement
• 30% productivity gains
• 25% cycle time improvement
• Rotational Placement
• Top recoveries in the industry
• We manage the process for your team
• Preserve evidence
• Manage C&O
• Improve recoveries by as much as
• Very low management overhead
Digital Intelligence is the foundation of everything we do, and inspires our ideas and research.
Christopher V Tidball
Chris' career has spanned 25 years, from field adjuster to claims executive with leading insurers AIG and Progressive Insurance. Chris is the author of multiple books, both fiction and non-fiction, including Re-Adjusted: Taking Your Claims Organization from Ordinary to Extraordinary! He is a graduate of Arizona State University, a Senior Claims Law Associate and Six Sigma Black Belt. He can be reached at Christopher.Tidball@exlservice.com or (904) 742-9031.
Brad leads EXL’s Insurance Platform Services business unit with overall responsibility for delivering solutions and services to meet our insurance clients’ needs. With over 30 years of experience in technology, strategy, and operations, Brad’s focus is on combining technology and services to deliver distinctive capabilities. Brad has over 15 years of Insurance industry experience combined with a rich technology and operations background. Bead joined EXL in 2011 as a part if the acquisition of The Hartford Insurance Group subsidiary, Trumbull Services, of which he was the President.