The Covid-19 pandemic and the uncertainty surrounding the future has pushed insurance companies to rapidly refocus, reprioritise, and redesign their operating model strategies. While service delivery is still impacted in pockets due to the governmental guidelines across the globe, the economic impact is only starting to be felt.
Forward-looking insurance companies have taken the time during the lock-down to prepare for what is coming by implementing automation as a part of their workforce helping them provide flexibility to manage demand-supply fluctuations. In our webinar on ‘Transforming the insurance sector for the post Covid-19 world’, we heard from CNA Hardy, a leading specialist commercial insurer, EXL Service, a leading Digital Operations Management and Analytics company and Automation Anywhere, a leading intelligent automation solution provider, on how they collaborated to deliver end-to-end automation in a remote working environment.
This webinar answered the following questions
- Why does the current environment present a significant opportunity for insurers to build and demonstrate innovation?
- What process across operations are best suited for automation?
- While implementing an automation roadmap, what best practises should organisations implement?
- Pros and Cons of delivering automation in a remote working environment.
- What outcome and benefits have organisations realised?
Vice President, Head of Digital Consulting (UK & Europe), EXL
Enterprise Solutions Director, CNA Hardy
Director, Business Relationship Management,
IT and Operations, CNA Hardy
BFSI Lead, Automation Anywhere