Our use of automation and business intelligence tools has redefined client expectations. The seamless integration of analytics with sales, billing, operations, technology, revenue management, collections and payment processing has created an end-to-end solution.
- Freight bill scan dashboard
- Freight bill entry
- Accessorial Automation
- Freight bill error reporting
- Reduction in re-rates and balance dues
- Write-off predictive modeling
- Dispute root-cause analysis
- Overcharge claims dashboard
- Delivery receipt audit and collectibility analysis
- Unapplied cash adjustments
- Workforce management
- Customer scorecard
- New customer early warning system
- Pay agents early warning system
- 3PL early warning system
- Customer credit risk scoring
- Collector performance scorecard
- Collections Customer Prioritization Model
- Text and speech analytics
- Fuel audits
- Fuel vendor liquidity improvement
- Vendors market research and analysis
- Waste management invoice reconciliation
- High-value prospect identification
- Sales-prospect prioritization modeling
- Sales forecasting and target setting
- Sales territory management and optimum allocation
- Worker's compensation claims and reserve predictive modeling
- Hazmat analysis
- Collision and injury analysis
- Worker's compensation surveillance website design
- Worker's compensation specialist performance dashboard
- Predictive injury modeling
Digital Intelligence is the foundation of everything we do, and inspires our ideas and research.
For businesses that aren't satisfied by good enough, or profitable enough, we use Digital Intelligence to deliver real results.
EXL partners with transportation and logistics companies to achieve their goals by leveraging data and technology in areas that include supply chain services, procurement, billing and customer acquisition. We deliver richer insights, increased profitability and better customer experiences that lead to accelerated revenue growth. Everything we do is informed by our deep industry knowledge and supported by EXL’s leading strengths in big data, analytics, consulting and advanced automation and robotics.
EXL truly understands our clients’ needs by creating digital solutions that power results from day one. Our digital intelligence comes through many channels, including inside sales, customer acquisition engine, logistics engineering procurement, freight billing-as-a-service, collections, revenue leakage and accessorial charge optimization, freight audit and payment solutions. Our clients stay with us not only because we drive outcomes, but because we work as part of their extended team.