Utilities need to improve workflow, enhance SLAs and reduce cycle times. To meet these challenges, EXL offers multiple solutions.
- Work prioritization and distribution
- Increase resource capacity
- SLA and customer outcome monitoring
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Decreased cycle times
- Increased throughput
- Enhanced flexibility and scalability
- Improved accuracy
- Detailed data capture
- Increases employee time spent on value-add work
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Embed regulatory compliance
- Improve revenue streams, cash flow and reduce write-offs
- Flexibility and scalability to meet customer demands
- Reduce CAPEX investments
For businesses that aren't satisfied by good enough, or profitable enough, we use Digital Intelligence to deliver real results.
With many leading utilities as clients, we have a firm grasp on the industry and where it’s going.
With a best-in-class understanding of the customer journey and next-gen technology, EXL helps our clients leverage the proliferation of data to acquire new customers, deliver on their customer services promises, and secure customer loyalty.
We partner with you to improve your bottom line and your customer’s experience, an increasingly important metric in an industry facing increasing customer demands.