An EXL & Amelia webinar ft. Forrester on current trends, challenges, and future roadmap of Conversational AI
Conversational AI adoption is accelerating across enterprises. What are some of the key trends and challenges faced by companies that want to adopt and deploy these kinds of new technologies, including AI, intelligent automation, and hyper-automation? For any successful implementation of an AI-infused customer experiences roadmap, customers need not only to answer the right questions, set goals but also to create a prioritization roadmap in place. With this approach, companies can avoid any pitfalls and setbacks, and ensure a more holistic approach to enhancing all customer service operations.
To gain access to the video, simply fill out the submission form.
- Top Conversational AI trends and challenges for 2021 & beyond
- Fireside Chat: Roadmap towards AI-infused customer experiences
- How to build the first stages of your AI-infused customer experiences journey amidst current and competing priorities
- Why should you think beyond standalone automation and build the holistic customer service operations by asking yourself the right questions
- Understand how early adopters should focus on the right priorities and KPIs to kick-start their AI journeys
VP, Research Director, Forrester
Chief Digital Officer, EXL
Founder and CEO Amelia, an IPsoft company