EXL's highly sophisticated targeting process quantifies revenue, risk, and retention to outperform profitability objectives and drive long-term relationships.
- Complete in-house, multi-bureau credit files refreshed monthly
- Multi-bureau triggers and x-dates
- Multiple compiled demographic and property files
- Proprietary, non-credit insurance and credit risk scores
- Digital, email, and small business files
- 6,000+ data attributes on more than 244M individuals
- Direct mail, digital, targeted television, radio and other addressable media
- Real-time decisioning platform uses advanced analytics to score and segment online prospects
- Match and deploy email, social media, and vertical search based on development of audience targets
- Unique omnichannel database marketing approach
Digital Intelligence is the foundation of everything we do, and inspires our ideas and research.
For businesses that aren't satisfied by good enough, or profitable enough, we use Digital Intelligence to deliver real results.
Data, analytics, robotics. These and other technology tools can never be completely effective – or transformative – unless they’re paired with deep knowledge and experience in the industries to which they are applied.
With one of the largest and award winning teams in advanced analytics and data professionals anywhere, EXL has the expertise and data-driven solutions needed to look deeper into our clients’ processes and business functions. The result: greater efficiency, stronger regulatory compliance frameworks, simplified supply chains, and new channels for growth and profitability.
Whether we’re saving $1.5 billion in annual spend for a client by identifying attrition causes, increasing collections by 66% per hour for another, solving support call spikes, identifying revenue leakage for logistics companies, reducing overpaid medical claims or offering legal support analytics, EXL taps data management, sophisticated modeling capabilities, text and sentiment mining, and proprietary methodologies to deliver high-impact solutions.
By hiring experienced industry leaders, hosting training academies, and making strategic investments in technology and new capabilities, we are able to approach our clients’ businesses with an insider’s understanding.
Bring us your toughest challenges and their seemingly impossibly goals. We are EXL.
in Everest Research "Analytics Business Process Services (BPS) Service Landscape with Peak MatrixTM Assessment 2018"