Look deeper into the impact of COVID-19
Data and analytics are critical for decision makers to understand how to reduce the post COVID-19 care gaps
DEFINITIONS AND RESOURCES
- Impactability and Impactability Score: Impactability identifies where clinical and SDOH gap closure activities will have the greatest effect on quality of health and reduction of future cost. Impactability Score is a composite score to quantify members’ savings potential by considering probability of reductions in avoidable ER visits, inpatient stays and hospital readmissions.
- Intervenability: Is defined as members willing and able to work with interventions to better manage their health, change behaviors and improve outcomes.
- Care Gaps: An observed difference between the optimal care and the care received.
- Analysis is based on EXL Health’s Commercial Internal Benchmark database representative of the US population.
- State reported county by county health factor rankings: https://www.countyhealthrankings.org/explore-health-rankings/measures-data-sources
- Provider NPI and Specialty come from CMS: https://download.cms.gov/nppes/NPI_Files.html https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/