Utilizes automation and data enrichment
Amount to collect driven approach - Provides full control over operational margin of debt collections, maximizes the liquidation rate, and minimizes the cost
Customer-level segmentation based on machine learning techniques
Dynamically-updated customer self-service portal – Increases collections availability and improves customer experience/retention
- Amount to collect driven approach - Provides full control over operational margin of debt collections, maximizes the liquidation rate, and minimizes the cost
- Customer-level segmentation based on machine learning techniques
- Dynamically-updated customer self-service portal – Increases collections availability and improves customer experience/retention
Digital Intelligence is the foundation of everything we do, and inspires our ideas and research.
For businesses that aren't satisfied by good enough, or profitable enough, we use Digital Intelligence to deliver real results.
In today’s banking and financial services industry, increasing regulatory and compliance requirements, the mandate to improve ROI following the global financial crisis, and the imperative to harness digital technologies to improve the customer experience are all intensifying the drive to transform. EXL partners with institutions to help them stay competitive, improve customer centricity, enhance compliance and risk management and accelerate growth and profitability.
Our professional team has deep experience in all key segments of financial services, including investment banking, asset management, non-banking financial institutions, retail banking, and brokerage. This context enables us to apply banking-specific business intelligence tools to all aspects of your business, from the front office through the middle office to the back office. Together, we create real, measurable value by deploying advanced analytics, AI, robotics, domain expertise, data, human intelligence and other domain-specific technology solutions to help you stay ahead.
- EXL’s fastest-growing vertical
- 30% year-over-year growth rate
- 3,000+ BFS professionals globally