Operations Management for Mortgage Services
To help you manage demand in times of peak activity, EXL’s specialized Operations Management capabilities for mortgage services represent an intelligent option for keeping production quality high and operating costs low – without expanding long-term overhead. Here’s how we can help:
- Processing: Including document receipt, validation, verification of income and employment (VOI / VOE) and asset and deposits (VOA / VOD), form completion, order credit report, title report, appraisal report, 4506T, flood cert and disclosure prep.
- Underwriting: Including income calculations, DTI (front and backend), validations and update based on credit / appraisal report, appraisal reviews, data checks, fraud alerts, requirement verifications, document completion, run 1003, update AUD, review final conditions and clear conditions, prepare 1008 notes with final approvals, update UW decisions (updated or final), correct AUS and case ID etc..
- Closing & Funding: Including confirmation and reviews / CTC, quality checks, document/fee inspection, CD finalization, pre-funding checks, approval reviews, disbursement, post-closing checks and title coordination/recording.
- Servicing: Including welcome calls, validation, collections, tax servicing, payment processing, loss mitigation, loan support, escrow management, lien release, foreclosures, claims and FNMA OA submissions.
- Default Management: Including high-risk loan identification, analytics, reporting, coordination, workout / loan modification plan support and liquidation/recovery reviews.