The LifePRO® New Business Suite includes applications and platforms offering insurance companies flexibility, support and efficiency.
- Straight-through processing and fully underwritten products fully supported
- All lines of business and multiple products are fully supported
- Responsive design supporting data entry from mobile devices
- Straight through process from application capture, real time decisions, e-signature and policy creation for suitable cases
- Supports the full underwriting process, including automated requirements processing for medical, non-medical and financial data
- Highly configurable tool with an extensive rules engine
- Real-time updates and automated communication with case manager, underwriter and agent
- Manages the process flow across an unlimited number of functional areas
- Allows managers to allocate and track resources in real-time
- Full audit history by user and system actions
- Operations dashboard provides visibility into operations management
- Provides flexibility
- Offers e-document delivery
- Offers complete, integrated solutions
Our focus on healthcare builds a deep understanding of the context in which you do business.
Digital Intelligence is the foundation of everything we do, and the inspiration for our ideas.
For businesses that aren't satisfied by good enough, or profitable enough, we use Digital Intelligence to deliver real results.
With over 25 years of innovation and more than 40 successful implementations, LifePRO® is one of the most widely used policy administration platforms by American life, annuity and health insurance carriers. Using a single platform, LifePRO® supports life, health, and annuity products by streamlining policy administration through features such as a flexible product rules engine, real-time customer service and extensive agent compensation support.
The addition of LifePRO® New Business Suite provides a complete end-to-end process for the entire policy lifecycle in areas including quotes, eApp, underwriting, policy issues, policy servicing and claims. Integration is streamlined through a service layer, the LifePRO® Data Mart, and a reporting hub.
EXL’s LifePRO® was recently recognized as one of the most widely used systems in the US that offers a strong solution across a broad range of products.