One of the top 5 Japanese pharmaceutical companies committed to turning innovative science into value for patients.
A leading Pharmaceutical organization was seeking seamless integration, management, and dissemination of national-level IQVIA sales sources, across the datasets. They were looking for improved efficiency of managing data and timely delivery to a dispersed set of users facilitating cross-country data analysis
- Inefficient current external data processing to deliver insights to a wide set of users.
- Limited flexibility to incorporate new data sources or deliver new outputs.
- Additional quality checks required to ensure the solution was compliant.
- EXLCIPTM help delivered a single unified data warehouse that combines all required data sources, along with supporting business rules, calculations, KPIs, and intelligence time period
- Users had access to a fully customized solution that provides ‘one version of the truth’ across commercial data
- Flexibility to incorporate new data sources when needed, scalable to support changing business needs.
- Improvements in speed of turnaround and file handling – from 30 days to 2 days, compared to the previous system.
- Improvements in Quality Assurance – over 800 checks in total.
- Reduction of costs – a cloud-based solution that can now be easily and rapidly scaled up to meet future demand without significant up-front costs.